Stefan Stefanović writes: > Hello, > Marius. > > Thanks to your input and suggestions I managed to simplify the original patch. > I will attach the second patch to this e-mail. > > I tried to stick to the suggestions you gave me, > and tried to make this patch as small as possible. > The "--novalid" option is not necessary for this build so, I removed it. > Please comment on this patch, and point out other areas I need to improve. > > I will try to test this patch on my main system. > I expect it to work, we will see. ;) Thanks! I can confirm that this patch works for me. I've applied these changes in my local branch: