Alexandre Oliva writes: > On Feb 16, 2019, Marius Bakke wrote: > >> Despite years of searching, I have not found any proprietary parts in >> first party code! > > Could you please summarize what you did in your searching? > > Maybe you have actually completed the steps that were missing in the > auditing or Chromium to conclude it's Free, or at least some of the > remaining tasks can be checked off. I'm afraid I don't have a good summary. I have grepped for certain keywords and looked for LICENSE-like files, sanity checked many different parts of the source... Much like I do for any Guix package, only going over the course of years. Are there any concrete tasks that that I can look at and check off?