Hello, thanks for your feedback Ludo'! :-) Ludovic Courtès writes: [...] > Given that we already have ‘guix system container’, declarative > containers are a low hanging fruit. "low hanging fruit" is much more expressive than "last mile" :-) > We could have a ‘container’ (or ‘sub-system’?) service; mumble: `container` is so abused that it's starting to become a buzzword to my ears, `sub-system` is probably more semantic > you’d pass it an and it’d create a Shepherd service > that runs that OS in a container. what is the method used to instantiate containers with Guix? I know lxc/lxd and systemd-nspawn but can't still understand what's used here > That would be fun! yep, a *lot* of fun also, given Guile homoiconicity a web based (who wants web based interfaces?!? bah?) and/or declarative orchestration system built on top of Guix+GWL would be the next (not so low) hanging fruit :-D uh, if only I was able to hack in guile... I'll get there but I'm so sorry I cannot help _now_ :-S Gio'. -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures