Pierre, hell, all, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > (Using Emacs-Guix.el, Helm, or the next GTK interface.) Emacs? Helm? This ‘average user’ thing is a red herring. I visited my mother today and she asked why my screen is always black and white. I admit to being irritated by this speculation in my previous reply, yet happily joined in, and I shouldn't have. Since… >> Why bother? We don't have to choose between POLA from other >> command-line package managers and providing pretty metadata for >> higher-level UIs. >> We can do both. > > Absolutely. …this is all that matters. (No, not people agreeing with me.) Kind regards, T G-R