"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" skribis: > On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 08:14:46PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: >> When creating a user account, the translation for Home Directory >> (“Persönliches Verzeichnis”) gets cut off to “Persönliches Verzeic”, >> but I believe this is not important. >> > > This cut-off happens even on higher resolution screens. Hmm well it > would be nicer if the space for the Home Directory were 4 letters > wider, but it is not all that important. I agree. I’ll commit the patch below, which works fine for German (at least before the “Hide” checkbox patch). Thanks, Ludo’.