Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Can you share the patch? (guix utils) should not trigger a world >> rebuild AFAIK. > > Yes, that's what I've been told, but I tried both (guix build utils) and > (guix utils), they both resulted in a world rebuilt. Unless I did > something wrong... > > https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/36000 That patch is for (guix build utils), which is included from gnu-build-system and necessarily rebuilds the world. :-) (guix utils) is not meant to be used in build-side code (i.e. it's only for the higher Guix APIs) and so should be free to change at any time.