Ludovic Courtès writes: > When replying to a days-old message, please consider quoting the > relevant bits. :-) Hmmm, actually, why would it be a matter of age? I think it's only a matter of context, and someone browsing the archive years later will not mind if a reply was sent 1 day or 1 week later. All that matters is the full thread. In my opinion a single email is useless when not in the context of the entire thread. So I believe that it makes more sense for email clients to use threading than not. Or maybe that's not what you meant :p >> I haven't run built packages much recently, but any idea what could be >> wrong? (Assuming there is anything wrong and it's not just me.) > > I’m not sure what problem you’re referring to. What I can say is that > substitutes made starting from today are available as lzip. So for > example, if you run ‘guix pull’, the substitutes corresponding to the > various derivations of Guix (‘guix-cli’, ‘guix-base-packages’, etc.) > are available as lzip. So I've tried with both qualif and ci, and qualif did not publish any substitutes for me. It works on ci.guix.gnu.org though, and I get lzipped substitutes! Hooray! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/