Ludovic Courtès writes: > This is exactly what’s currently implemented if you look at > ~/.guix-profile/manifest, under ‘provenance’. But does "provenance" tell about the channels? > Like zimoun writes, it would be nice to have some sort of a “describe” > command for a regular profile. Actually maybe “guix describe -p”? > > Actually ‘guix describe -p ~/.guix-profile’ works but doesn’t display > anything useful. We could fix that by recognizing the kind of profile, > somehow. Seems like a good idea. How do we define "anything useful" though? The provenance of packages? How would we format it? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/