Nicolò Balzarotti writes: > Hi, sorry for the delay! > I'll try to have a look tomorrow :) > > Nicolò > > Il giorno sabato 23 marzo 2019, Ludovic Courtès ha scritto: >> Hi Nicolò, >> >> Ricardo Wurmus skribis: >> >>> Unfortunately, this patch includes unrelated changes (to >>> r-statnet-common) and does not have a proper commit summary. The >>> changes adding r-statcheck lack a proper description (you should use >>> full sentences). >>> >>> Would you like to send another patch addressing these issues? >> >> Did you have a chance to look into that, Nicolò? >> >> Thanks in advance! >> >> Ludo’. >> I have to admit, today is not March 24th, but finally here's the updated patch (no new versions have been released since btw). Sorry for the delay and thanks! Nicolò