Hello Guix! The Guix Days and FOSDEM are approaching! For FOSDEM, these are the Guix talks I know of: • “Sharing Reproducible Results in a Container” (Efraim), • “Towards reproducible Jupyter notebooks” (myself), • “GNU Guix as an alternative to the Yocto Project” (Mathieu), • “Universal package & service discovery with Guix” (Pierre), • “Introduction to G-Expressions” (Chris Marusich), • “Lisp everywhere!” (Pjotr), • “GNU Mes, Scheme-only bootstrap and beyond” (janneke), • “Guix: Unifying provisioning, deployment, and package management in the age of containers” (myself): • “Celebrating Guile 2020” (Andy; not strictly Guix but noteworthy!), Woow, exciting program! Are there others I’m missing? Pjotr, Manolis: would you like to prepare a post similar to as Markdown like ? If we publish it soon, that may give an opportunity to those who haven’t made plans yet to join the Guix Days. Cheers, Ludo’.