Hello, Ricardo Wurmus writes: > I have applied all patches locally, pushed some of them to the master > branch already, and also made these local changes: Thanks for the review! [...] > > @item @code{autologin-user} (default: "") > -If @code{autologin-user} is set, LightDM logs in directly > -as @code{autologin-user} to the session defined in > -@code{default-user-session}. This user should be part of the > +If @code{autologin-user} is set, LightDM logs in directly as > +@code{autologin-user} to the session defined in > +@code{default-user-session}. This user should be part of the > @code{autologin} group. My bad but here, the `autologin group thing is not applicable in Guix at least for now. + adding a user to this group outputs an error So I tried to make a quick fix of the documentation with this patch: