Hey, It was mentioned on IRC that swap might help stop childhurd's from hanging, which I've observed when running guix-build-coordinator agents within them. I had a go at getting a swap partition in to the image [1], but I'm not sure how far I got. I could build an image, and the VM would boot, but it still wouldn't have any swap, and I couldn't work out how to see if the partition looked correct. 1: https://git.cbaines.net/guix/log/?h=childhurd-swap Just putting this up here in case anyone else is knowledgeable about this, Chris