Hi Maxime, Thanks for taking a look! Maxime Devos writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] > Pierre Langlois schreef op wo 09-03-2022 om 13:46 [+0000]: >> +           `("g++" > > Wouldn't the cross-compiler be necessary here? Yeah it should, I've not yet implemented cross-compiling support in this build-system yet, but I'm happy to do it! Before continuing to work on this build-system though, do you have any opinions about adding it to begin with? As opposed to the current approach of defining a base grammar package (see tree-sitter-c) and have the other grammar packages inherit from it. I'm wondering if it's worth adding the build-system, when I don't think we should expect the number of grammars we would package to grow too much. But then again, the package definitions do look quite a bit nicer with the build-system, so I'm a bit on the fence about this :-). Thanks, Pierre