zimoun writes: > Hi, > > On Tue, 24 May 2022 at 23:30, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > >> Applied with formatting changes. Thanks! > > Indeed, sorry. I reformatted the output of "guix import" but then I > forgot to reformat again the phase modification (my bad!). And I ran > "guix lint" which reported nothing. But "guix style" reformats; > which I do not use (yet). > > Well, it is many manual error-prone steps. My questions are : > > 1. Could we adapted "guix import cran" to output something using the > format of "guix style"? How about this: