On 2022-08-05 18:59, Efraim Flashner wrote: > The Guix Maintainer Collective (tm) would like to welcome Andrew Tropin, > aka abcdw, as our newest committer! I'm sure many of you recognize them > from their work on Guix Home and their regular videos hacking on Guix, > among other things. > > So join us in welcoming them! Hi everyone! You can obtain my GPG key with: gpg --locate-keys andrew@trop.in Or from savannah: https://savannah.gnu.org/users/abcdw Don't hesitate to CC me to interesting threads or ping me once in a while! Have a good weekend, see you in a bit! :) -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin