Hi Ludo, here's the promised patch to follow up with the code duplication I introduced in my previous patch. I tested this by compiling Clojure which uses the Ant build system, and by compiling clojure-tools-deps-alpha which uses the Clojure build system. Both of the build systems now call the repack-jar function. Could you have a look at it please? A related question: When I run the following commands after modifying the build systems they run for quite some time, because they were compiling a ton (the jdk, jetty) of things. ./pre-inst-env guix build clojure ./pre-inst-env guix build clojure-tools I guess this is expected, since a change in a build system might affect all packages being built with it. But I was wondering if there is a way to force only building the packages specified on the command line. Does such a thing exists? I was wondering what is the most efficient way to quickly iterate on changes to a build system, without recompiling the whole world for that build system. How would you do that? Thanks, Roman.