Feng Shu writes: > I suggest include the below thunar plugins when we update to xfce-4.18, > so we can test thunar THUNARX-DIRS feature with these plugins help. > > 1. thunar-archive-plugin > 2. thunar-media-tags-plugin > 3. thunar-shares-plugin > 4. thunar-vcs-plugin > > > patchs of the 4 plugins can be found in: > > https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54525#2-lineno22 > > thunar-archive-plugin may have new version. > > > If possible, I suggest xfce package depend on thunar-archive-plugin. I think we can (and should) do this as a separate issue and patches. Its a nice (and needed) feature, but 4.18 (except thunar plugins?) runs w/o it, so I guess its easy (easier to test) to do after this patchset has been merged, because adding more patches would also make the review and work of the committer harder. WDYT? -- Gehen Sie mit einem guten Buch ins Bett. Oder wenigstens mit jemandem, der kürzlich eins gelesen hat.