Hi Maxim, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > FIXME and other similar comment prefixes are more conventionally used > with a colon (FIXME: ...), I think. I also prefer to keep the patch > origin tracking in the patch itself (and 'guix lint' checks for that > nowadays, at least in some cases). The patch should fail to apply when > after it's included in a release. Right, I added this FIXME in the heat of the moment. I don't really mind either way, although I find it nice that when it fails to apply, anyone can see this comment and conclude that it should be ok to remove (as opposed to some patches failing because they're not up to date). What do you mean by "patch origin tracking", and it being taken care of by `guix lint`? > Feel free to push with these suggested changes. I don't know if this was directed at me or committers, but I'll just add that I do not have commit rights, if anyone else wants to have a look and push :) Best, -- Josselin Poiret