On 2023-06-21, Philip McGrath wrote: > On Fri, Jun 9, 2023, at 2:43 PM, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >> On 2023-06-07, Philip McGrath wrote: > I forgot earlier that I had used `sudo systemctl edit > guix-daemon.service` to add `--discover` to the command line for > `/usr/bin/guix-daemon` on the broken machine, but not on the working > machine. Removing that option got things working again! > I think there is actually a Debian bug, though, because it looks like > the Debian package really doesn't have code for the module `(guix > scripts discover)`, and running with `--discover` ought to be > supported. Vagrant, I haven't come up with a minimum reproducible > example yet, but I can open a report now if you like, or feel free to > do it yourself. Yes, please file a bug at bugs.debian.org ... if this bug has been fixed in newer commits on upstream guix, that would be helpful information! :) live well, vagrant