Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Here’s what worked for me: > > * install gnome-themes-standard into the system profile > * set GTK_DATA_PREFIX to “/run/current-system/profile” Can it be arranged for these two things to be done automatically in the installation image? I think it would be simple to add "gnome-themes-standard" to the sample desktop.scm file we provide, but I'm not sure how we would ensure that GTK_DATA_PREFIX gets set up correctly. Is there a mechanism in GuixSD for adding such environment variables to /etc/profile, for example? -- Chris