Ludovic Courtès writes: > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> * gnu/build/file-systems.scm (check-file-system): Drop "-C" argument >> from fsck for compatibility with other fscks. > > Oh so fsck.ext2 would no longer show any kind of progress report? > That’s annoying. > > Could we address it differently? Not sure how, though. We would have to provide a custom check-file-system procedure for each detected file-system. That might be needed in the long run anyway, but I think this is a worthwhile compromise for now. I will push the okayed parts of this series tomorrow evening (with fixes), unless there are further comments.