This is one of my dormant works in progress. It wasn't touched since around October 3rd. Feel free to insert any copyright notices that are missing. I'm unable to continue it due to: * My lack in programming skills. * Important phases failing. * And a possible license issue with libbase32 (or zbase32, I don't know the exact name). I tried sending a patch, but the repository owner says the project is no longer maintained. Respectfully, Adonay. -- * pt-BR: Brasileiro | en: Brazilian * pt-BR: Ativista do software livre | en: Free/libre software activist * https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno * pt-BR: Palestrante, consultor e avaliador | en: Speaker, consultant and evaluator