ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Howdy! > > There I typed at the GRUB command prompt: > > insmod efi_gop > insmod efi_uga > cat /var/guix/gcroots/grub.cfg Slightly off-topic question: how does one find out what the possible values for X are in a command like "insmod X"? I've searched before and I couldn't find a list in the manual, so I presume it's something you have to "just know" at runtime, somehow. > and typed the ‘search.file’, ‘linux’, and ‘initrd’ that appear > ‘grub.cfg’ (“source /…/grub.cfg” did not work.) > > That actually booted GuixSD. This time it had /sys/firmware/efi. Thus > I re-run ‘grub-install’ from there and upon reboot, the thing would > immediately boot GRUB! \o/ > > I still need to sort out a few shenanigans but I’m getting there. Sweet! I've been tentatively following this thread; glad to see you're making progress. -- Chris