Hello Guix, Having tried to get `vpnc' working with my university's vpn system, and failing, I looked into other distributions and how they got it to work. It seems that most people use an updated version of the bundled `vpnc-script' to make it work. This patch updates `vpnc' to make use of the latest revision of the public Subversion repo. It also includes the updated `vpnc-script'. To note, our old `vpnc' (and its included `vpnc-script') crashed when trying to conn ect to any vpn. Regards, Jelle