Hello Guix! Sorry for the late notice: the Reproducible Build Summit will take place from Oct. 31st to Nov. 2nd in Berlin this year: https://reproducible-builds.org/events/berlin2017/ In the two previous editions, there were always 2 or 3 Guix there: Manolis, John, Ricardo, and myself participated. I won’t be able to make it this year, but it would be sad if Guix were missing, especially since there’s been quite a few people working on reproducibility in Guix. Please let us know if you’d like to come! I’ve really enjoyed the previous summits. It’s a great way to discuss reproducibility with other projects, share each project’s view, and discuss the way forward. Among the forward-looking sessions we had last year was how we could make reproducible builds directly “visible” and “useful” to users (I think and ‘guix challenge’ are examples of that), and how we can address the problem of opaque bootstrap binaries (which led to Ricardo’s work on Java and Haskell bootstrapping, the bootstrappable.org web site, and meshes well with the independently-started effort around Mes/stage0!). So, who’s in? :-) Ludo’.