Gábor Boskovits writes: > Actually I did forget to check if it is used runtime. > It is used to build and OSGi bundle. > At first I tried to fake the dependency like for the ant tasks, > but I got compilation errors. If the new input is also required at runtime, then I'm not sure this package definition is correct. I would normally expect a "runtime dependency" to be either retained as a reference in the output, or declared as a propagated-input (so that it gets installed alongside this package when this package is installed into a profile). Perhaps I am missing some information here. I'm hoping Ricardo can comment on how this is intended to work for Java packages, since he originally added the ant-build-system. -- Chris