ng0 writes: >> Are the Guix modules actually present at those paths in >> "/gnu/store/63p2z4sx3j6y8xs4sff423fl12qh1m0p-profile"? You can find out >> by running this command on the Debian host: >> >> find -L /gnu/store/63p2z4sx3j6y8xs4sff423fl12qh1m0p-profile -name guix > > indeed, this returned an empty result. > >> If they aren't present, then according to the "guix offload" hint, >> you'll need to add the Guix modules to it. One way to accomplish that >> might be to add either the system installation or the build user's >> installation of Guix (the latter should be at ~/.config/guix/latest) to >> the GUILE_LOAD_PATH in your build user's ~/.bashrc on the Debian host. > > None of the above worked, > >> Another way might be to run "guix package -i guix" as the build user on >> the Debian host. > > but this did. Too bad, I wanted avoid installing guix into the profile. Glad it worked. To figure out precisely why only the last method worked for you, I guess it would be necessary to debug the exact logic that is importing the modules. It's probably somewhere in guix/scripts/offload.scm, maybe? -- Chris