Hello Ludovic, Apologies for a long reply. ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: […] >> In that case, I’d suggest changing the “name” field to “stumpwm-next” as >> we did a few times in the past, so that by default, people still get the >> official release. Changing “name” field unfortunatelly breaks the build. I didn't investigate a reason yet and I don't want to push without changing “name” field because users will install the “stumpwm-next” by default. > That and a comment summarizing what you wrote above and you can go ahead! Thanks, Oleg.