Hi Pierre, Sorry for the delay getting back to you! I had a cursory look and it all LGTM, modulo minor issues I reported (please make sure to run ‘guix lint’ on all of them and fix any issues it reports—I’ve seen a couple of minor things that it should notice.) I figured the easiest way to apply it would be to give you commit access. :-) Could you create an account on Savannah, add the OpenPGP public key that you’ll use to sign commits there, and reply with a message signed with that public key? Once you’re done, please read the commit access rules in the ‘HACKING’ file. Thank you! Ludo’.