Thanks for this FAQ. I agree it would be a nice addition to the manual. I like many of your points. The points I would not put however are those that are likely to change sooner or later, for instance > * Any stable ones available yet? > * No, not known to us. Besides, regarding > * Is package X available? > * Maybe! Take a look at the package list of the website or search our git-repo > for the name. I believe this is an important pointer to new comers (e.g. "I will only consider switching to GuixSD if X and Y are packaged"), so we need a link here. The official home page has https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/ which is a rather poor interface in my opinion. So I would like to the much more convenient https://guix-hpc.bordeaux.inria.fr/browse instead. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/