In the future, we should find a way to make GDM errors less catastrophic, but I doubt we could do that in a day (I certainly couldn’t)! > Thank you for looking into this Tim! I have gone back to SLiM for the > time being until it is fixed :). > > If anybody else is having this issue, going back to SLiM is really > easy, check out my commit for reference. > > https://github.com/brettgilio/guix-system/commit/64d389db13c2f78ee5c58af28c1639b098113c93 Thanks for providing this. Hopefully it helps anybody else having problems. -- Tim