Hi Jack, Jack Hill writes: > I've run guix gc --verify and received the following output: > > $ guix gc --verify > reading the store... > checking path existence... > path `/gnu/store/k5qxpr9wswli6lskpp433mrk0ffvxa9q-gcc-6.5.0.tar.xz.drv' disappeared, but it still has valid referrers! [...] > $ guix gc > finding garbage collector roots... > deleting garbage... > guix gc: error: executing SQLite query: database or disk is full > > What might be causing these symptoms and how might I resolve them? Could be a full disk issue? If you use a dedicated volume for /gnu, what's the result of df -h | grep /gnu ? Otherwise, the result of "df -h | grep /" ? If your disk/volume is full: I never had similar issues so I cannot help, I just suggest you to extend your volume if you can HTH! Gio'. [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures