Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Chris, > > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> Thanks, so if I set the bindtextdomain, things do indeed work >> better. So, regarding these two patches, I've got the following things >> on my mind... >> >> - As they change so many things, I'm not sure what to add for the GNU >> changelog at the end of the commit message? > > I think you should try to write the commit log the usual way, by > listing every changed entity. It’s a bit tedious, but it’s also a good > way to review everything (and Magit makes it relatively easy.) Ok, I've now made an initial attempt at this, and sent some updated patches.