Brice Waegeneire writes: > * gnu/packages/linux.scm (kmod): Update to 27. Enable tests. > --- > > This patch need to be merge on core-updates because > 2200 packages will need > to be rebuilt. Without this patch (in particular `--sysconfdir=/etc`) it's > not possible to pass module arguments to `kernel-module-loader` from > . As the core-updates branch is frozen right now, could you submit this patch as a 'kmod/next' variable? See e.g. 'help2man/latest' or 'automake-1.16.2' for inspiration. After the core-updates merge, we can do a larger 'staging' round that updates the default 'kmod'. I wonder if we should patch eudev to use /run/current-system/profile/bin/ instead of /gnu/store/...kmod/bin so that we can update kmod without triggering a huge rebuild.