Hi guix! I noticed the update to the password-store yesterday and so got curious what changes we had and took a look at the git repository. I was really happy to find the emacs package includes a fix [0] for a bug I've been experiencing for a long time, where using pass inside EXWM would deadlock emacs. Taking a closer look as well, the commit also fixes a potentially quite critical security issue with the package, I think we better apply it :-/. Is this OK to commit? I've tested this locally on EXWM via ivy-pass. Thanks, Pierre [0]: https://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/contrib?id=7aa17d099577730d2d65332896b74d5865b22abf