Hey Tobias, Thanks for reviewing! Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: >> [arguments]: Add phase install-bash-completion. > > Since this isn't new in this release, I think it should be a separate > commit. Do you agree? No, I don't agree. I think it is new (at least, compared to the version we had/I made before) > >> + #t)))) > > You can (finally!) omit this now. > > Ignore the lint warning, which is still there only because its removal > needs to pass through core-updates. Ah, ok. I was wondering about the warning. Thank you! -- Der menschliche Geist waechst mit dem Raum in dem er sich bewegt.