Maxime Devos writes: > This description reads like marketing talk (unqualified > ‘seamless’, > ‘performance’, ‘simplicity’, ‘security’). The seamless seems > factually > incorrect, since there is not corresponding Shepherd service. > > As requested in (guix)Synopses and Descriptions, could the > marketing be > left out, instead staying factual and descriptive? > > E.g., you could look at the descriptions of 'yggdrasil', > 'gnunet', 'go- > ipfs' and 'wireguard' and see if some things could be reused, or > if > some things are out-of-scope or missing in Nebula and mention > that. Sure thing; I used the upstream description, so I'll write my own more consistent with Guix's guidelines. > Also, there are some binaries in 'dist/windows/wintun' -- even > non- > free! Oh shoot! I removed the wintun and wireguard Windows dependencies but it looks like some Windows code still snuck in somewhere; I'll patch that out.