Hi Efraim, Efraim Flashner writes: > I'm pretty certain that I have the logic correct, but I'm not certain > that it's being applied. It probably needs (system* "export" "GOAMD" > #$psabi) or something similar, when I tried adjusting syncthing to > display (getenv "GOAMD") I was getting #f. That system* call won't do anything: export is a built-in in most shells that sets an environment variable for the current shell session. system* doesn't run the command you're giving it through a shell, so it won't find `export`, and if you use system instead (which would run it through a shell) it will only take effect during the (system ...) call, after which the shell session is torn down. You really need to use the guile setenv if you want it to have any effect on started programs (or use the spawn interface to specify env variables for a specific invocation). Best, -- Josselin Poiret