Hi dan, I've completed the other round of review and applied some modification to the patches. Some of them were already applied or available on the time I check the series. - New packages [4/4] - [X] fava - Update to 1.24.4, the highest compatible with available Flask in Guix. - Fix tests - Relax requirements - [X] python-cheroot - Update to 10.0.1 - Enable tests - [X] python-markdown2 - Update to 2.4.13 - Enable tests - Improve description - [X] python-pypytools - Related fixes to make series buildable [1/1] - [X] beancount - Adjust package style - Enable tests - Enable sanity check Build and Lint are passed locally for V3, let's check what's QA would tell us now ;-). -- Oleg