guix-commits@gnu.org writes: > z572 pushed a commit to branch master > in repository guix. > > commit 37dede4c4d8c25a786f2a2e2a17ba54b4ba6283f > Author: Adam Faiz via Guix-patches via > AuthorDate: Tue Aug 6 21:07:40 2024 +0800 I have to admit I am not very happy regarding the change in the commit author. While I understand the change itself might have been somewhat trivial, I did work with upstream to merge the required changes for 2.0.10, so having the authorship stolen like this leaves somewhat unpleasant feeling. Especially since applying for commit access has a number of commits as one of prerequisites, having your address visible in `git log --author' goes from "collecting internet points" into "actually somewhat important". But even without that, I would still consider it not a nice thing to do. Have a nice day, Tomas -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.