Frederick Muriithi writes: > On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Marius Bakke wrote: >> Muriithi Frederick Muriuki writes: >> >> Ugh. If you still have these patches, could you resubmit them to a new >> bug report? Let's use them as a basis for a new 'python-updates' branch. >> Please also include this patch as it did not apply for me. I've pushed >> the other two to 'master' with slightly adjusted commit messages. >> > > I did not retain the patches, but I'll regenerate them and send them. Great! > As for httpretty, it is one of the dependencies for conda: do I send > it here, or with the patches for the newer python? Please do not send patches to closed bug-reports like this one. You can send it with the others (but mention that it should go to 'master'), standalone, or preferably along with other Conda-related patches :-) Thanks!