Ludovic Courtès writes: > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> As this is less prone to mistakes than match. >> >> * gnu/services/web.scm (default-nginx-config, nginx-activation, >> nginx-shepherd-service): Switch from using match-lambda to match-record. > > Awesome. LGTM! Great, I've pushed this and the previous patch. > PS: I’d rather let Clément or some other nginx-savvy person comment on > the second patch. Yeah, that's fine :) I'll close this bug anyway, as the remaining patch I sent is not anywhere near ready yet.