Hello Ludovic and other Guilers, > Artyom, do you think we could arrange for Guile-SSH to properly detect > failure to start ‘guile --listen’ and report it instead of retrying? sure, I'll investigate the problem in a week or so. Currently busy with my day job and personal hacktivities. Added the task to my TODO list. Thanks for reporting the bug! - Artyom -- Artyom V. Poptsov Home page: http://poptsov-artyom.narod.ru/ CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/ GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F