Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello Christopher, > > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> I'm trying to reduce the number of patches I have sitting around in git >> branches, so here is a bug about Elasticsearch. > > Cool, thanks for sharing! > >> I've had a really awful package definition for this for a while, which >> just makes the built things in the release tarball run. While this isn't >> suitable for inclusion in to Guix, it does still work. > > Do you know if we’re missing a lot of the Java dependencies to build it > from source? Unfortunately not, I haven't attempted to build it from source.