Alex Kost writes: […] > I don't understand what mechanism you mean. Why it cannot simply be > removed? ‘guix import elpa’ should remove ‘let-alist’ or ‘guix lint’ should notify ‘let-alist’ is already present in current Emacs. >> ‘let-alist’ >> shouln't clutter much if it stays in Guix package collection for a time. > > But why should it stay? Since Emacs includes it, and it is not a > dependency for any package, I don't see a reason to keep it. Because people will not package it again until Guix ‘import’ or ‘lint’ handle ‘let-alist’. Oleg.