Thanks for the tip! :) > I can't advocate how to package or do this here (which is > too bad), Why not? Is it non-free? Custom kernel compilation is fine to discuss on this mailing list if I'm not mistaken. Only proprietary firmware packaging isn't. Correct me if I'm wrong. > but for all things graphics related this will be suggested > by upstream most certainly. > > > 0: branch as in the repository, not linux repository itself. In case you > are unfamilar with linux development branching model. Which repository? Sorry, I didn't get this. > 1: Variants of https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=i915%20intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler&list_id=579081 > and this is still going on. Indeed, I've seen this issue many times on a couple of machines. -- Pierre Neidhardt