Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Hi Guix! > > Last August I could run WebRTC services such as https://meet.jit.si just > fine. > > For the last few weeks I've been unable to run it. Maybe last Icecat > upgrade? > It does not work on Epiphany either. Is anyone able to run it? The website loads fine for me in IceCat 60.2.0-esr on GuixSD. I tried typing in "test" and hit "go", and it asked me for permission to use the microphone and camera. I denied it permission, since I don't really know what that website or jitsi is about, although I see that (at least some parts of jitsi) are free software, which is nice to know. Are you encountering a specific error? -- Chris