Maxim Cournoyer writes: > But that's not too big an issue for Emacs when using Emacs-Guix, as one > can do `guix-set-emacs-environment' and choose a profile to re-read and > set (in Emacs itself) its environment variables. Re-running > 'guix-emacs-autoload-packages' would then refresh the autoloads > corectly, given that EMACSLOADPATH would have been refreshed with an > updated profile. Damn, didn't know about those 2 functions, it's awesome! I could have used them many times in the past, had I known about them :p -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/