Pierre Neidhardt writes: > I have here in Paris an Overdrive machine which used to build ARM > package for Guix. Sadly I cannot get it online here at my apartment. > > Would anyone be able to host it? > > Ideally with minimal downtime. It just needs a reliable Internet > connection (via Ethernet); no specific maintenance required. > > Note that it can get a bit noisy when it builds. > > Let me know and if you are coming to FOSDEM I'll bring there! I should be able to find a space for it. I'm also coming to FOSDEM. Thanks, Chris