Ludo', Ludovic Courtès 写道: > I strongly encourage using literal strings as patterns, it’s > more > robust. In this case, you could replace the ‘for-each’ > expression with > something like (untested): > > (substitute* "desktop/scripts/soffice.sh" > (("\\<(dirname|grep|uname)\\>" _ cmomand) > (which command))) > > WDYT? Yeah. I use substitute*'s wonderful pattern matching all the time, probably more than most. I have no idea why it didn't occur to me here. I'll push this to staging, libreoffice users have been suffering enough rebuilds lately. Thanks! T G-R